In my very first MQ9 [Matrix-Quotient 9] time line post, i would like to review some remarkable events that brought life to MQ9 innovation start up vision and products, and from our past time line suggest our vision for future.
- 2016 the Stichting LDMF was grounded, at this point in time, a vision was made tangible, to share world wide the results of the entrepreneurship experience and multidisciplinary research since 1993. www.luisdanielmaldonadofonken.info
- 2017-2018 the first division of the Stichting LDMF (The Matrix-Q Research Institute) completed its first milestones, by sharing through publications at international scientific network results of research, knowledge, tools, skills and applications [www.matrix-q.com www.research.luisdanielmaldonadofonken.info ] and creating a new online magazine dedicated to multidisciplinary research.
- Since 2017 the second division of the Stichting LDMF (Holistic Strategic Management Consultancy ) published on the new Matrix-Q Standard, commercial and user licenses, labels, and Matrix-Q Intelligence Tests. [ www.holistic-strategic-management.com ]
- Along 2017 December and 2018 Spring a first set of customers, national, international organizations with headquarters in the Netherlands, leaders, entrepreneurs, and as well a start up in Hong Kong have joined our list of customers. http://mq9.nl/AboutUs.html which gave us the opportunity to advance the services and products that will be delivered by a third division, MQ9.
- January 2018 starts the organization of the first innovation start up of the Matrix-Q Research Institute, the third division of the Stichting LDMF : MQ9 [Matrix-Quotient 9] www.mq9.nl will follow, with a set of services and products, Matrix-Q Knowledge, Tools and Skills, dedicated to leadership, effectiveness and family life balance, with focus on skills gap, SDG and quantification of the human capital value.
- 2018 Winter, MQ9 [Matrix-Quotient 9] closes an agreement with Utrecht Inc, start up incubation in Utrecht, for a collaboration process, support for the introduction of MQ9 [Matrix-Quotient 9] services and products in the Dutch Market. https://utrechtinc.nl/startups/
- 2018 Spring MQ9 [Matrix-Quotient 9] receives the invitation of a scout of Accenture Innovations Awards, our start up was nominated as one of the 100 best start ups in the Netherlands in the field ‘education”. Since then MQ9 [Matrix-Quotient 9] participates in the AIA Start Up Acceleration Program. https://innovation-awards.nl/innovation/mq9/
- 2018 F2F Face 2 Face services and the first betha version of our digital services have been provided to organizations like De Dierenbescherming and Solidaridad Network (Gender Task Force), CxO, entrepreneurs and start ups. http://mq9.nl/services.html
- 2018 MQ9 [Matrix-Quotient 9] starts production of digital services including e-learning programs and e-tests, which provide digital versions of the Matrix-Q Knowledge, Tools and Skills Trainings
- 2018 Summer MQ9 [Matrix-Quotient 9] announces a recruiting program, welcome interns and talents to join our trainings on Matrix-Q Knowledge, Tools and Skills, and become part of our teams of consultants, coaches and trainers, developers and sales. http://crew.mq9.nl
- 2018 August the first full day intensive trainings including coaching have been provided to the Solidaridad Network Gender Task Force, and a new series of coaching services have been launched with it, including digital self-coaching program. http://coaching.mq9.nl
- August 2018, as for 2018-2019, the Matrix-Q Background Knowledge Training on our products and services have been launched, with focus on Researchers, CxOs, Leaders, Entrepreneurs, Coaches, Trainers aiming for the Matrix-Q Licenses for commercial use of our products. http://akademia.mq9.nl/background-knowledge/
- 2018 September, the MQ9 [Matrix-Quotient 9] Akademia launches a presentation and 2 trainings on MQ9 Thinking Tool and MQ9 Skill: Matrix-Q Thinking & The Golden Triangle of Entrepreneurship http://akademia.mq9.nl
It has been an intensive, enriching and motivating journey.
Now, we are ready for the next season!
Our focus is now for customer care in F2F consultancy and coaching, training.While production of our digital services is taking an important part of our resources and creativity.
In the field of research, this summer 2018 i took 2 weeks for a multidisciplinary expedition, research on celtic, roman, and sikh thinking tools, which are nature inspired. Keeping the main guideline of the Matrix-Q Research Institute on nature inspired innovation. Nature guides our creativity; ancient civilizations and cultures, created thinking tools that helped them do assessment and strategic management of their challenges, their thinking tools were many, and helped them advance the reach of their cognitive capacity and perception, playing a similar role as computers and technology would play for us today.
MQ9 [Matrix-Quotient 9] products and services are nature inspired, its products, tools, skills, are as well inspired in knowledge and technology of ancient cultures and civilizations, which has been adjusted to modern global culture challenges.
MQ9 [Matrix-Quotient 9] futurist assessment of the need of the emerging global culture and civilization, is the main guideline for the choice of innovative products, applications and services based on Matrix-Q Know How. Including nonary thinking, computing and Matrix-Q A.I.
Research & Innovation, creates at MQ9 [Matrix-Quotient 9] a bridge between past and future, with the understanding that technology and humanity can rise together and in harmony with each other [ More about MQ9 http://mq9.nl/AboutUs.html ] and this is our vision for future, a future in which humanity lives in a sustainable world, where nature and human live together in harmony, and technology serves the same aims of caring, cultivating life and advancing human civilization and culture.
Luis Daniel Maldonado Fonken
[Matrix-Quotient 9] CEO